Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Tri-Line is a TFI International Company, locally run with five terminals throughout Western Canada. We are currently seeking Class 1 Drivers for a brand new night-run opportunity – loading in Exshaw, AB and hauling to Calgary. This position is ideal for those looking for a work/life balance as there will be 4 scheduled shifts per week. Shifts are scheduled between Monday Night – Friday Night only.
Successful candidates will have a strong work history dealing with pneumatic dry bulk and experience with cement bulk is a definite asset. MUST have at least 2 years of super-B experience and all history will be investigated.
Night shift comes complete with a $1500 New-Employee Bonus after completion of 3 month probation!
– Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record
– Minimum of 5 years Class 1 driving experience.
– MUST have 2 years hauling Super B’s
– 1 year of pneumatic bulker experience
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
– Strong demonstration of collision avoidance and 360 degree awareness
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
– Growth and professional development
– A safe and healthy working environment
– Paid training
– Benefit Package
– Electronic Logs
– Work/Life Balance
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug screening and a road evaluation as part of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants in this position please apply via email hiring at triline.ca, fax to 403-523-7702 or you can drop off your information at our Calgary Terminal.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Please apply via email by sending your resume to – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take ownership of all aspects of the operation
- Display an entrepreneurial approach to building a business, specifically driving revenue and relevance
- Adapt and flex with new consumers and business needs
- Improve overall guest satisfaction based on guest qualitative and quantitate feedback
- Set expectations and parameters of quality guest service